segunda-feira, outubro 15, 2007

At first I was afraid, I was petrified..
I kept thinking I could never live without you by my side but then I spent so many nights just thinking how you´ve done me wrong. I grew strong, I learned how to get along.
And so you´re back from outer space. I just walked in to find you here with that look upon your face. I should have changed my fucking lock, I would´ve made you leave your key if I had known for just one second you´d be back to bother me.
Oh now go, walk out the door. Just turn around now, you´re not welcome anymore. Weren´t you the one who tried to break me with desire? Did you think I´d crumble? Did you think I´d lay down and die? Oh not! I will survive. Yeah, as long as I know how to love I know I´ll be alive. I´ve got all my life to live, I´ve got all my love to give. I will survive. I will survive!


(Na brilhante versão do Cake)