segunda-feira, novembro 06, 2006

Slow-motion

You kissed me with your eyes.
By the time your lips touched mine, I was already kissing you.
You shared your breath with me and I could feel every little atom of oxygen your body rejected. Each one of them came inside me as they left your own lungs through your mouth, your tongue guiding them, your hands controling my heartbeat so that none would be wasted.
You didn`t waste time, I didn`t wast air and movements and words. I did not talk, I did not move. I just closed my eyes and waited, patiently, to feel my lower lip between your teeth, your hand on my chin, holding my head and making it move slowly from side to side, the air constantly passing from your mouth to mine, my heart pumping through my veins the air that was yours, small parts of you inside me.
It was eternity. And then it ended.

03/11/2006 - 01h02


* * *

O problema com o sono é quando ele não vem.
São 2h da manhã, novo horário de verão, eu tenho que acordar cedo e estou aqui. Escrevendo. Desde ontem. E tenho certeza que ninguém vai ler. Talvez nem eu mesma tenha coragem de reler o que escrevi.
Todo mundo tem um ou outro mistério. Alguns segredos não contamos nem para nós mesmos. ;)

Nenhum comentário: